Book your PHL to FCO flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Rome airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and FCO, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Leonardo Da Vinci with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to FCO Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Rome (FCO), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Rome on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to FCO Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Leonardo Da Vinci.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to FCO
|US Airways||Airbus A330-300|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Rome (PHL to FCO)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Rome in 2009 was 79.15%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Rome, Italy in 2009 was US Airways' B767-2/R from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 98,829 seats were available on flights from PHL to FCO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 78,989 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to FCO that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to FCO in 2009 was US Airways' A330-3 from Airbus Industrie. The A330-3 started flying in 2004.
- US Airways offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Rome, Italy.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Rome from US Airways is the A330-3 built by Airbus Industrie with 293 seats.
- There were 78,989 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Rome in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Rome.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to FCO using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to FCO for US Airways is the B767-2/R built by Boeing with 204 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 78,989 passengers from PHL to FCO in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Antwerp Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.