to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 195 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to San Antonio in 2009.
- American Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to San Antonio, TX.
- 248 seats were available on flights from PHL to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 195 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to SAT that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and San Antonio.
- American Airlines operated flights from PHL to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and San Antonio from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to SAT for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to SAT in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to San Antonio in 2009 was 71.46%.
- American Airlines carried a total of 129 passengers from PHL to SAT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Santa Fe and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Downtown Minneapolis Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cozumel Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.