Book your PHL to SAV flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Savannah airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and SAV, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Savannah Hilton Head Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to SAV Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Savannah (SAV), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Savannah on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to SAV Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including St Johns College you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seaside Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Savannah (PHL to SAV)
- Midwest Airlines operated flights from PHL to SAV using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Savannah in 2009 was 75.3%.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Savannah.
- Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Air Wisconsin, US Airways offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Savannah, GA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Savannah, GA in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 15,491 passengers from PHL to SAV in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to SAV in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Savannah from US Airways is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- 29,310 seats were available on flights from PHL to SAV in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 22,151 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to SAV that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to SAV for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- There were 22,151 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Savannah in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)