Book your PHL to SPI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Springfield airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and SPI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Abraham Lincoln Capital with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to SPI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Springfield (SPI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Springfield on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to SPI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Springfield (PHL to SPI)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to SPI for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Springfield.
- 130 seats were available on flights from PHL to SPI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to SPI that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Springfield in 2009 was 90.78%.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from PHL to SPI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Republic Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Springfield, IL.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 76 passengers from PHL to SPI in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to SPI in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 117 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Springfield in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Springfield, IL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer which started flying in 2001.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Springfield from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Malta Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.