to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to SPI for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Springfield.
- 130 seats were available on flights from PHL to SPI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 117 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to SPI that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Springfield in 2009 was 90.78%.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from PHL to SPI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Republic Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Springfield, IL.
- Republic Airlines carried a total of 76 passengers from PHL to SPI in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to SPI in 2009 was Republic Airlines' ERJ-175 from Embraer. The ERJ-175 started flying in 2004.
- There were 117 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Springfield in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Springfield, IL in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-140 from Embraer which started flying in 2001.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Springfield from Republic Airlines is the ERJ-175 built by Embraer with 86 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Malta Map you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.