Book your PHL to SYR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Syracuse airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and SYR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Hancock Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to SYR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Syracuse (SYR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Syracuse on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to SYR Route Map
Looking for Car Rental Boise? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Bali and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Del Mar Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Sundance Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Hancock Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to SYR
|United Airlines||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|United Airlines||Embraer 190|
|US Airways||Embraer 190|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Syracuse (PHL to SYR)
- There were 65,759 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Syracuse in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Philadelphia and Syracuse is 228 miles.
- Air Wisconsin, US Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Syracuse, NY.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Syracuse in 2009 was 68.83%.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 31,247 passengers from PHL to SYR in 2009.
- The shortest flight between PHL and SYR takes about 42 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Syracuse from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to SYR in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average flight time from Philadelphia, PA to Syracuse, NY takes about 42 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Syracuse, NY in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- Flight #1860, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Philadelphia to Syracuse.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to SYR for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Syracuse.
- 90,981 seats were available on flights from PHL to SYR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 65,759 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to SYR that year.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Philadelphia to Syracuse.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to SYR using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Philadelphia to Syracuse.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)