to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 117 passengers from PHL to TOL in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Toledo, OH in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Toledo from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Toledo.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to TOL for Northwest Airlines is the DC-9-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 100 seats.
- 250 seats were available on flights from PHL to TOL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 177 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to TOL that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to TOL in 2009 was JetBlue Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Toledo in 2009 was 69%.
- JetBlue Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Toledo, OH.
- JetBlue Airways operated flights from PHL to TOL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 177 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Toledo in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Myrtle Beach? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Edinburgh Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Playa del Carmen Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.