Book your PHL to TRI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Tri-Cities airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and TRI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Tri Cities Regional with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to TRI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tri-Cities (TRI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tri-Cities on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to TRI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Tri-Cities (PHL to TRI)
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 23 passengers from PHL to TRI in 2009.
- 50 seats were available on flights from PHL to TRI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 23 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to TRI that year.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from PHL to TRI using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Tri Cities, TN.
- There were 23 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Tri Cities in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Tri Cities, TN in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair which started flying in 1997.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to TRI for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Tri Cities.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Tri Cities in 2009 was 46%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Tri Cities from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to TRI in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Cleveland Rental Cars? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Jacksonville Beach Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Los Cabos Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.