Book your PHL to TUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Tucson airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and TUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Tucson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Tucson (TUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Tucson on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to TUS Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Hawaii Airfare and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Las Vegas Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las Vegas Vacation Deals today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Tucson (PHL to TUS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Tucson from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- US Airways offers flights from Philadelphia, PA to Tucson, AZ.
- US Airways carried a total of 152 passengers from PHL to TUS in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to TUS in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie. The A321 started flying in 1990.
- 183 seats were available on flights from PHL to TUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 152 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to TUS that year.
- There were 152 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Tucson in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to TUS for US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to TUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philadelphia to Tucson.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Tucson in 2009 was 83.06%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Tucson, AZ in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)