Book your PHL to DCA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Washington, DC airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and DCA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to DCA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Washington, DC (DCA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Washington, DC on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to DCA Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Ronald Reagan Washington National.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to DCA
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Washington, DC (PHL to DCA)
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Philadelphia to Washington.
- In 2009, there were 10 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Washington.
- The shortest flight distance between Philadelphia and Washington is 119 miles.
- 202,566 seats were available on flights from PHL to DCA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 109,781 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to DCA that year.
- Air Wisconsin, US Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Delta Airlines, Air Canada, UNITED, Comair, American Eagle offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Washington, DC.
- US Airways operated flights from PHL to DCA using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to DCA for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- There were 109,781 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Washington in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to DCA in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Washington, DC in 2009 was Comair's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Philadelphia, PA to Washington, DC takes about 29 minutes.
- Flight #1762, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 4 minutes average delay between flights from Philadelphia to Washington.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 49,962 passengers from PHL to DCA in 2009.
- The shortest flight between PHL and DCA takes about 29 minutes.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Washington from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Washington in 2009 was 57.09%.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Philadelphia to Washington.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Memphis and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Montreal Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Detroit Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.