to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- American Airlines, Republic Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Wichita, KS.
- 216 seats were available on flights from PHL to ICT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 190 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to ICT that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Wichita.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to ICT in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- American Airlines carried a total of 130 passengers from PHL to ICT in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Wichita in 2009 was 85.9%.
- American Airlines operated flights from PHL to ICT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 661 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Wichita in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to ICT for Republic Airlines is the EMB-170 built by Embraer with 76 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Wichita from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Wichita, KS in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in India you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.