Book your PHL to AVP flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philadelphia to Wilkes-Barre airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHL and AVP, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Philadelphia Intl. to Scranton Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHL to AVP Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philadelphia (PHL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philadelphia on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Wilkes-Barre (AVP), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Wilkes-Barre on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHL to AVP Route Map
Route information for flights from Philadelphia Intl. to Scranton Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHL to AVP
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8 all models|
|US Airways||De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300 Dash 8 / 8Q|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philadelphia to Wilkes-Barre (PHL to AVP)
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philadelphia to Wilkes Barre in 2009 was 69.65%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philadelphia and Wilkes Barre from Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHL to AVP in 2009 was Commutair's DHC8-200 from Bombardier. The DHC8-200 started flying in 2002.
- There were 33,850 passengers that flew from Philadelphia to Wilkes Barre in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philadelphia, PA to Wilkes Barre, PA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Philadelphia and Wilkes Barre.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHL to AVP for Commutair is the DHC8-200 built by Bombardier with 37 seats.
- 48,787 seats were available on flights from PHL to AVP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 33,850 passengers flew on all flights from PHL to AVP that year.
- Air Wisconsin operated flights from PHL to AVP using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin carried a total of 33,792 passengers from PHL to AVP in 2009.
- Air Wisconsin, Commutair, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Philadelphia, PA to Wilkes Barre, PA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Paris? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Portland and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Montauk you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Aspen Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.