Book your SXM to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philipsburg to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SXM and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Princess Juliana Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SXM to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philipsburg (SXM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philipsburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SXM to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Princess Juliana Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SXM to ATL
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 737-700 (winglets) pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philipsburg to Atlanta (SXM to ATL)
- 41,283 seats were available on flights from SXM to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 28,550 passengers flew on all flights from SXM to ATL that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philipsburg to Atlanta in 2009 was 72.13%.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philipsburg to Atlanta.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 28,550 passengers from SXM to ATL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philipsburg and Atlanta from Delta Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 183 seats.
- There were 28,550 passengers that flew from Philipsburg to Atlanta in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SXM to ATL in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-7 from Boeing. The B737-7 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SXM to ATL for Delta Airlines is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 124 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles to Atlanta, GA.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from SXM to ATL using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Baltimore Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Prescott Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Grand Cayman Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.