Book your SXM to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philipsburg to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SXM and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Princess Juliana Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SXM to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philipsburg (SXM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philipsburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SXM to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Princess Juliana Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SXM to ORD
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philipsburg to Chicago (SXM to ORD)
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Philipsburg to Chicago.
- UNITED carried a total of 1,940 passengers from SXM to ORD in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing SXM to ORD in 2009 was UNITED's B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SXM to ORD for UNITED is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 138 seats.
- There were 1,940 passengers that flew from Philipsburg to Chicago in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from SXM to ORD using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philipsburg and Chicago from UNITED is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- UNITED offers flights from Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles to Chicago, IL.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles to Chicago, IL in 2009 was UNITED's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philipsburg to Chicago in 2009 was 77.74%.
- 2,528 seats were available on flights from SXM to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,940 passengers flew on all flights from SXM to ORD that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Macau you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pigeon Forge Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.