Book your SXM to MIA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philipsburg to Miami airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SXM and MIA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Princess Juliana Intl. to Miami Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SXM to MIA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philipsburg (SXM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philipsburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Miami (MIA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Miami on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SXM to MIA Route Map
Route information for flights from Princess Juliana Intl. to Miami Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SXM to MIA
|American Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philipsburg to Miami (SXM to MIA)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philipsburg and Miami.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philipsburg and Miami from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 267 seats.
- There were 62,795 passengers that flew from Philipsburg to Miami in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SXM to MIA for American Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 148 seats.
- American Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles to Miami, FL.
- 86,830 seats were available on flights from SXM to MIA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 62,795 passengers flew on all flights from SXM to MIA that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing SXM to MIA in 2009 was American Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- American Airlines carried a total of 62,659 passengers from SXM to MIA in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from SXM to MIA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles to Miami, FL in 2009 was American Airlines' A300-6 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philipsburg to Miami in 2009 was 71.97%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Cancun? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Vancouver and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Bozeman Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Virginia Beach Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.