Book your SXM to JFK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Philipsburg to New York airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between SXM and JFK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Princess Juliana Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
SXM to JFK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Philipsburg (SXM), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Philipsburg on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from New York (JFK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from New York on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
SXM to JFK Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Vienna and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Minot Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pigeon Forge Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Princess Juliana Intl. to John F. Kennedy Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from SXM to JFK
|American Airlines||Boeing 757 all pax models|
|JetBlue Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Philipsburg to New York (SXM to JFK)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Philipsburg and New York.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles to New York, NY in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from SXM to JFK for JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- JetBlue Airways, American Airlines offer flights from Philipsburg, Netherlands Antilles to New York, NY.
- 96,186 seats were available on flights from SXM to JFK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 72,871 passengers flew on all flights from SXM to JFK that year.
- JetBlue Airways carried a total of 44,668 passengers from SXM to JFK in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Philipsburg to New York in 2009 was 74.48%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Philipsburg and New York from American Airlines is the A300-6 built by Airbus Industrie with 265 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing SXM to JFK in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 72,871 passengers that flew from Philipsburg to New York in 2009.
- American Airlines operated flights from SXM to JFK using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)