Book your PHX to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Phoenix to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHX and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sky Harbor Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHX to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHX to CUN Route Map
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flight to New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Paris Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Sky Harbor Intl. to Cancun Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHX to CUN
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Phoenix to Cancun (PHX to CUN)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was US Airways' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from Phoenix, AZ to Cancun, Mexico.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to CUN for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- There were 56,993 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Cancun in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Cancun from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 189 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 56,833 passengers from PHX to CUN in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Phoenix and Cancun.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to CUN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- US Airways operated flights from PHX to CUN using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Cancun in 2009 was 82.33%.
- 69,500 seats were available on flights from PHX to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 56,993 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to CUN that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)