to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Cedar City, UT in 2009 was Skywest Air's RJ-700 from Canadair which started flying in 1990.
- Skywest Air carried a total of 124 passengers from PHX to CDC in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Phoenix to Cedar City.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Cedar City from Skywest Air is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 76 seats.
- Skywest Air offers flights from Phoenix, AZ to Cedar City, UT.
- 146 seats were available on flights from PHX to CDC in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 124 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to CDC that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to CDC for Skywest Air is the RJ-700 built by Canadair with 70 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to CDC in 2009 was Skywest Air's CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- Skywest Air operated flights from PHX to CDC using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 124 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Cedar City in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Cedar City in 2009 was 85.36%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Baton Rouge? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Boise and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Kaanapali you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.