Book your PHX to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Phoenix to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHX and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sky Harbor Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHX to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHX to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Sky Harbor Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHX to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Phoenix to Charlotte (PHX to CLT)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Phoenix and Charlotte.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Phoenix to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight distance between Phoenix and Charlotte is 1774 miles.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Phoenix to Charlotte.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to CLT in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- 397,015 seats were available on flights from PHX to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 356,250 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to CLT that year.
- Flight #1129, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 14 minutes average delay between flights from Phoenix to Charlotte.
- The average flight time from Phoenix, AZ to Charlotte, NC takes about 204 minutes.
- US Airways carried a total of 356,123 passengers from PHX to CLT in 2009.
- US Airways operated flights from PHX to CLT using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to CLT for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- US Airways, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Phoenix, AZ to Charlotte, NC.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Charlotte from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 184 seats.
- The shortest flight between PHX and CLT takes about 204 minutes.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Charlotte in 2009 was 85.83%.
- There were 356,250 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Charlotte in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Gulfstream Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.