to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Dallas from Continental Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Dallas, TX in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to DAL in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- Air Canada, Continental Airlines offer flights from Phoenix, AZ to Dallas, TX.
- Air Canada carried a total of 130 passengers from PHX to DAL in 2009.
- Air Canada operated flights from PHX to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 352 seats were available on flights from PHX to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 168 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to DAL that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to DAL for Air Canada is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 64 seats.
- There were 168 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Dallas in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Dallas in 2009 was 52.45%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Phoenix and Dallas.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Las Vegas Tickets and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Orlando Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Vegas Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.