Book your PHX to FAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Phoenix to Fresno airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHX and FAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sky Harbor Intl. to Fresno Yosemite Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHX to FAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Fresno (FAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Fresno on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHX to FAT Route Map
Route information for flights from Sky Harbor Intl. to Fresno Yosemite Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHX to FAT
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet|
|US Airways||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Phoenix to Fresno (PHX to FAT)
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to FAT in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The shortest flight distance between Phoenix and Fresno is 493 miles.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Phoenix to Fresno.
- There were 87,659 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Fresno in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Fresno from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Fresno, CA in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' DASH8-1 from Dehavilland which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Phoenix, AZ to Fresno, CA takes about 78 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Phoenix, AZ to Fresno, CA.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 79,410 passengers from PHX to FAT in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Phoenix and Fresno.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Fresno in 2009 was 74.55%.
- The shortest flight between PHX and FAT takes about 76 minutes.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines operated flights from PHX to FAT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #2716, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Phoenix to Fresno.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Phoenix to Fresno.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to FAT for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the DASH8-1 built by Dehavilland with 37 seats.
- 118,201 seats were available on flights from PHX to FAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 87,659 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to FAT that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Denver? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to New York City and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Galveston you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best New Orleans Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.