to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- US Airways operated flights from PHX to GSO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Greensboro from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Phoenix to Greensboro.
- US Airways offers flights from Phoenix, AZ to Greensboro, NC.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to GSO for US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- 366 seats were available on flights from PHX to GSO in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 333 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to GSO that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Greensboro, NC in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways carried a total of 333 passengers from PHX to GSO in 2009.
- There were 333 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Greensboro in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to GSO in 2009 was US Airways' A321 from Airbus Industrie. The A321 started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Greensboro in 2009 was 90.98%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Seaport Airlines and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Tucson Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Pittsburgh Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.