to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 589 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Greenville in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Greenville, SC in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- 633 seats were available on flights from PHX to GSP in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 589 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to GSP that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Greenville from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Greenville in 2009 was 92.6%.
- US Airways operated flights from PHX to GSP using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 589 passengers from PHX to GSP in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to GSP for US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to GSP in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie. The A320-1/2 started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Phoenix to Greenville.
- US Airways offers flights from Phoenix, AZ to Greenville, SC.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Enterprise Rent a Car Coupons? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Kissimmee and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Ithaca Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.