Book your PHX to GDL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Phoenix to Guadalajara airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHX and GDL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sky Harbor Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHX to GDL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Guadalajara (GDL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Guadalajara on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHX to GDL Route Map
Route information for flights from Sky Harbor Intl. to Don Miguel Hidalgo y Costilla Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHX to GDL
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Phoenix to Guadalajara (PHX to GDL)
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Phoenix and Guadalajara.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to GDL in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- There were 57,238 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Guadalajara in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Guadalajara in 2009 was 82.02%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to GDL for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Guadalajara, Mexico in 2009 was US Airways' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Phoenix, AZ to Guadalajara, Mexico.
- US Airways operated flights from PHX to GDL using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways carried a total of 39,289 passengers from PHX to GDL in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Guadalajara from US Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- 69,882 seats were available on flights from PHX to GDL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 57,238 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to GDL that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.