to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- US Airways carried a total of 348 passengers from PHX to MDT in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Harrisburg from US Airways is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 183 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Harrisburg, PA in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from PHX to MDT using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Phoenix to Harrisburg.
- 457 seats were available on flights from PHX to MDT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 348 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to MDT that year.
- US Airways offers flights from Phoenix, AZ to Harrisburg, PA.
- There were 348 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Harrisburg in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to MDT for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Harrisburg in 2009 was 80.03%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to MDT in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Atlanta Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Big Bear Lake Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Seattle Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.