to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Jacksonville from Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Phoenix to Jacksonville.
- Northwest Airlines operated flights from PHX to JAX using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- 182 seats were available on flights from PHX to JAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 111 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to JAX that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Jacksonville, FL in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to JAX in 2009 was Northwest Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing. The B757-2 started flying in 1990.
- There were 111 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Jacksonville in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to JAX for Northwest Airlines is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 182 seats.
- Northwest Airlines offers flights from Phoenix, AZ to Jacksonville, FL.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Jacksonville in 2009 was 60.99%.
- Northwest Airlines carried a total of 111 passengers from PHX to JAX in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights from New York and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Fort Lauderdale Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney World Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.