Book your PHX to TYS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Phoenix to Knoxville airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHX and TYS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sky Harbor Intl. to McGhee Tyson with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHX to TYS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Knoxville (TYS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Knoxville on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHX to TYS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Phoenix to Knoxville (PHX to TYS)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Knoxville, TN in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Phoenix to Knoxville.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to TYS in 2009 was Delta Airlines' B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Knoxville from Delta Airlines is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 160 seats.
- Delta Airlines offers flights from Phoenix, AZ to Knoxville, TN.
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PHX to TYS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 156 passengers from PHX to TYS in 2009.
- There were 156 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Knoxville in 2009.
- 210 seats were available on flights from PHX to TYS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 156 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to TYS that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Knoxville in 2009 was 97.5%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to TYS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)