Book your PHX to LAS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Phoenix to Las Vegas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHX and LAS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sky Harbor Intl. to McCarran Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHX to LAS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Las Vegas (LAS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Las Vegas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHX to LAS Route Map
Route information for flights from Sky Harbor Intl. to McCarran Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHX to LAS
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 757-200 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Phoenix to Las Vegas (PHX to LAS)
- 456,577 seats were available on flights from PHX to LAS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 353,987 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to LAS that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Las Vegas from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 190 seats.
- US Airways carried a total of 350,141 passengers from PHX to LAS in 2009.
- The shortest flight between PHX and LAS takes about 45 minutes.
- Flight #162, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 91 minutes average delay between flights from Phoenix to Las Vegas.
- There were 353,987 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Las Vegas in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Las Vegas, NV in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Las Vegas in 2009 was 73.3%.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines operate the shortest flights from Phoenix to Las Vegas.
- The average flight time from Phoenix, AZ to Las Vegas, NV takes about 45 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Phoenix and Las Vegas is 256 miles.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to LAS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Phoenix and Las Vegas.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Phoenix to Las Vegas.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to LAS in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Air Greenland, UNITED, Alaska Airlines offer flights from Phoenix, AZ to Las Vegas, NV.
- US Airways operated flights from PHX to LAS using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Austin? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vancouver Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in San Antonio you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Disney Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.