to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Phoenix to Liberia.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Liberia from US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to LIR in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- US Airways carried a total of 114 passengers from PHX to LIR in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Phoenix, AZ to Liberia, Costa Rica.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Liberia, Costa Rica in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1997.
- US Airways operated flights from PHX to LIR using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 114 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Liberia in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to LIR for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Liberia in 2009 was 91.94%.
- 124 seats were available on flights from PHX to LIR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 114 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to LIR that year.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental Outer Banks? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Dubai and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Carmel Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Anaheim Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.