Book your PHX to LAX flights with Expedia and find last-minute Phoenix to Los Angeles airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHX and LAX, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sky Harbor Intl. to Los Angeles Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHX to LAX Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Los Angeles (LAX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Los Angeles on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHX to LAX Route Map
Looking for Barbados Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Lisbon and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Cinque Terre Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Nantucket Vacations today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Sky Harbor Intl. to Los Angeles Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHX to LAX
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Alaska Airlines, Inc.||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|American Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|Delta Air Lines||Canadair Regional Jet 900|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet|
|United Airlines||Canadair Regional Jet 700|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Phoenix to Los Angeles (PHX to LAX)
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Phoenix to Los Angeles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Los Angeles from Hawaiian Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 264 seats.
- The average flight time from Phoenix, AZ to Los Angeles, CA takes about 59 minutes.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to LAX for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to LAX in 2009 was Republic Airlines' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The shortest flight between PHX and LAX takes about 58 minutes.
- Flight #1539, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 22 minutes average delay between flights from Phoenix to Los Angeles.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Los Angeles in 2009 was 73.48%.
- The shortest flight distance between Phoenix and Los Angeles is 370 miles.
- US Airways carried a total of 285,458 passengers from PHX to LAX in 2009.
- 484,806 seats were available on flights from PHX to LAX in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 381,552 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to LAX that year.
- In 2009, there were 12 airline companies operating between Phoenix and Los Angeles.
- US Airways, Skywest Air, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Hawaiian Airlines, Continental Airlines, Air Greenland, Republic Airlines, Air Canada, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Phoenix, AZ to Los Angeles, CA.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Los Angeles, CA in 2009 was American Airlines' B757-2 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways operated flights from PHX to LAX using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Phoenix to Los Angeles.
- There were 381,552 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Los Angeles in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)