Book your to flights with Expedia and find last-minute to airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between and , with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from to with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to MGA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to MGA for Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- 174 seats were available on flights from PHX to MGA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 27 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to MGA that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Managua in 2009 was 15.52%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Managua, Nicaragua in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing which started flying in 1998.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Phoenix, AZ to Managua, Nicaragua.
- Air Greenland carried a total of 27 passengers from PHX to MGA in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PHX to MGA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Managua from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- There were 27 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Managua in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Phoenix to Managua.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)