Book your PHX to OAK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Phoenix to Oakland airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHX and OAK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sky Harbor Intl. to Oakland Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHX to OAK Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Oakland (OAK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Oakland on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHX to OAK Route Map
Route information for flights from Sky Harbor Intl. to Oakland Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHX to OAK
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Phoenix to Oakland (PHX to OAK)
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Phoenix to Oakland.
- US Airways carried a total of 112,766 passengers from PHX to OAK in 2009.
- Flight #2964, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Phoenix to Oakland.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Phoenix to Oakland.
- US Airways operated flights from PHX to OAK using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Oakland from JetBlue Airways is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 150 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Oakland, CA in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- There were 148,034 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Oakland in 2009.
- The shortest flight between PHX and OAK takes about 95 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 6 airline companies operating between Phoenix and Oakland.
- The shortest flight distance between Phoenix and Oakland is 646 miles.
- The average flight time from Phoenix, AZ to Oakland, CA takes about 96 minutes.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to OAK in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- 188,796 seats were available on flights from PHX to OAK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 148,034 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to OAK that year.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Oakland in 2009 was 77.2%.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Northwest Airlines, JetBlue Airways, Air Greenland, Air Canada offer flights from Phoenix, AZ to Oakland, CA.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to OAK for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Klondike Gold Rush you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.