Book your PHX to OMA flights with Expedia and find last-minute Phoenix to Omaha airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHX and OMA, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sky Harbor Intl. to Eppley Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHX to OMA Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Omaha (OMA), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Omaha on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHX to OMA Route Map
Route information for flights from Sky Harbor Intl. to Eppley Field.
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHX to OMA
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Phoenix to Omaha (PHX to OMA)
- The shortest flight between PHX and OMA takes about 125 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Phoenix and Omaha is 1037 miles.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Omaha from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- US Airways, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Phoenix, AZ to Omaha, NE.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to OMA in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Omaha, NE in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average flight time from Phoenix, AZ to Omaha, NE takes about 128 minutes.
- Flight #2980, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 6 minutes average delay between flights from Phoenix to Omaha.
- US Airways operated flights from PHX to OMA using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to OMA for go Operated by Mesa Airlines is the CRJ-900 built by Bombardier with 86 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Phoenix to Omaha.
- 125,572 seats were available on flights from PHX to OMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 89,939 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to OMA that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Phoenix to Omaha.
- There were 89,939 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Omaha in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Omaha in 2009 was 79.82%.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Phoenix and Omaha.
- US Airways carried a total of 67,856 passengers from PHX to OMA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Randalls Island you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.