Book your PHX to SMF flights with Expedia and find last-minute Phoenix to Sacramento airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHX and SMF, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sky Harbor Intl. to Sacramento Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHX to SMF Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Sacramento (SMF), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Sacramento on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHX to SMF Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Oglebay you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Route information for flights from Sky Harbor Intl. to Sacramento Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHX to SMF
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Phoenix to Sacramento (PHX to SMF)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Sacramento from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 190 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Sacramento in 2009 was 74.85%.
- Flight #267, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 5 minutes average delay between flights from Phoenix to Sacramento.
- US Airways, Northwest Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines offer flights from Phoenix, AZ to Sacramento, CA.
- The shortest flight between PHX and SMF takes about 97 minutes.
- There were 185,761 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Sacramento in 2009.
- The average flight time from Phoenix, AZ to Sacramento, CA takes about 97 minutes.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Phoenix and Sacramento.
- US Airways operated flights from PHX to SMF using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to SMF for Northwest Airlines is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 54 seats.
- The shortest flight distance between Phoenix and Sacramento is 647 miles.
- 240,908 seats were available on flights from PHX to SMF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 185,761 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to SMF that year.
- US Airways carried a total of 185,511 passengers from PHX to SMF in 2009.
- US Airways operates the shortest flights from Phoenix to Sacramento.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Sacramento, CA in 2009 was US Airways' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Phoenix to Sacramento.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to SMF in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)