Book your PHX to SAT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Phoenix to San Antonio airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHX and SAT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sky Harbor Intl. to San Antonio Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHX to SAT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from San Antonio (SAT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from San Antonio on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHX to SAT Route Map
Route information for flights from Sky Harbor Intl. to San Antonio Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHX to SAT
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Phoenix to San Antonio (PHX to SAT)
- 131,350 seats were available on flights from PHX to SAT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 109,234 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to SAT that year.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Phoenix to San Antonio.
- The shortest flight between PHX and SAT takes about 103 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to San Antonio, TX in 2009 was US Airways' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- Continental Airlines operated flights from PHX to SAT using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways, Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines, Northwest Airlines offer flights from Phoenix, AZ to San Antonio, TX.
- Flight #697, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 11 minutes average delay between flights from Phoenix to San Antonio.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to SAT for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to San Antonio in 2009 was 83.16%.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to SAT in 2009 was go Operated by Mesa Airlines' CRJ-900 from Bombardier. The CRJ-900 started flying in 2003.
- In 2009, there were 5 airline companies operating between Phoenix and San Antonio.
- The shortest flight distance between Phoenix and San Antonio is 843 miles.
- The average flight time from Phoenix, AZ to San Antonio, TX takes about 104 minutes.
- There were 109,234 passengers that flew from Phoenix to San Antonio in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and San Antonio from Continental Airlines is the B737-9 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Phoenix to San Antonio.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines carried a total of 96,530 passengers from PHX to SAT in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including San Diego Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Cheap Trips to Vegas today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.