Book your PHX to YYZ flights with Expedia and find last-minute Phoenix to Toronto airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHX and YYZ, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sky Harbor Intl. to Pearson Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHX to YYZ Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Toronto (YYZ), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Toronto on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHX to YYZ Route Map
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Route information for flights from Sky Harbor Intl. to Pearson Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHX to YYZ
|Air Canada||Airbus A319|
|Air Canada||Airbus A320-100/200|
|Air Canada||Embraer 190|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Phoenix to Toronto (PHX to YYZ)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to YYZ for Air Canada is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 92 seats.
- Air Canada, US Airways offer flights from Phoenix, AZ to Toronto, Canada.
- There were 69,812 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Toronto in 2009.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to YYZ in 2009 was Air Canada's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Toronto from Air Canada is the A321 built by Airbus Industrie with 173 seats.
- Air Canada operated flights from PHX to YYZ using 4 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 88,110 seats were available on flights from PHX to YYZ in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 69,812 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to YYZ that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Toronto, Canada in 2009 was Air Canada's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Toronto in 2009 was 80.03%.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Phoenix and Toronto.
- Air Canada carried a total of 36,275 passengers from PHX to YYZ in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)