Book your PHX to YVR flights with Expedia and find last-minute Phoenix to Vancouver airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PHX and YVR, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Sky Harbor Intl. to Vancouver Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PHX to YVR Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Phoenix (PHX), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Phoenix on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Vancouver (YVR), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Vancouver on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PHX to YVR Route Map
Route information for flights from Sky Harbor Intl. to Vancouver Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PHX to YVR
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A320-100/200|
|WestJet||Boeing 737-800 (winglets) pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Phoenix to Vancouver (PHX to YVR)
- There were 77,634 passengers that flew from Phoenix to Vancouver in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PHX to YVR for US Airways is the A319 built by Airbus Industrie with 124 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Phoenix, AZ to Vancouver, Canada in 2009 was US Airways' A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Phoenix to Vancouver in 2009 was 79.88%.
- US Airways operated flights from PHX to YVR using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways offers flights from Phoenix, AZ to Vancouver, Canada.
- 99,616 seats were available on flights from PHX to YVR in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 77,634 passengers flew on all flights from PHX to YVR that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PHX to YVR in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Phoenix to Vancouver.
- US Airways carried a total of 77,634 passengers from PHX to YVR in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Phoenix and Vancouver from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Lava Hot Springs Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.