Book your PIT to ALB flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Albany airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and ALB, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Albany Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to ALB Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Albany (ALB), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Albany on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to ALB Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Albany (PIT to ALB)
- There were 84 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Albany in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Albany, NY in 2009 was US Airways' B737-3 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to ALB in 2009 was Chautauqua Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- Chautauqua Airlines operated flights from PIT to ALB using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- Chautauqua Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Albany, NY.
- 344 seats were available on flights from PIT to ALB in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 84 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to ALB that year.
- In 2009, there were 2 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Albany.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Albany in 2009 was 58.67%.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to ALB for Chautauqua Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Chautauqua Airlines carried a total of 42 passengers from PIT to ALB in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Albany from USA 3000 is the A320-1/2 built by Airbus Industrie with 168 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Mystic Seaport you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.