to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- 743 seats were available on flights from PIT to AMA in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 13 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to AMA that year.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Amarillo from Frontier is the EMB-190 built by Embraer with 99 seats.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to Amarillo.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Amarillo in 2009 was 26%.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from PIT to AMA using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 13 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Amarillo in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Amarillo, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to AMA in 2009 was Frontier's EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to AMA for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Amarillo, TX.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 13 passengers from PIT to AMA in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Toronto and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Galena Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Riviera Maya today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.