Book your PIT to ATL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Atlanta airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and ATL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to ATL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Atlanta (ATL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Atlanta on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to ATL Route Map
Route information for flights from Pittsburgh Intl. to Hartsfield Jackson Atlanta Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIT to ATL
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 717|
|AirTran Airways||Boeing 737-700 pax|
|Delta Air Lines||Airbus A319|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD88|
|Delta Air Lines||McDonnell Douglas MD90|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Atlanta (PIT to ATL)
- Delta Airlines operated flights from PIT to ATL using 6 types of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 440,251 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Atlanta in 2009.
- Flight #1639, operated by Delta Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 90 minutes average delay between flights from Pittsburgh to Atlanta.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to ATL for Atlantic Southeast is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- 545,420 seats were available on flights from PIT to ATL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 440,251 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to ATL that year.
- Northwest Airlink, Comair, Delta Airlines, Skywest Air, Atlantic Southeast, AirTran Airways operate the shortest flights from Pittsburgh to Atlanta.
- The average flight time from Pittsburgh, PA to Atlanta, GA takes about 81 minutes.
- Skywest Air offers the shortest flight times from Pittsburgh to Atlanta.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Atlanta, GA in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to ATL in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- Delta Airlines carried a total of 218,181 passengers from PIT to ATL in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Atlanta in 2009 was 81.76%.
- The shortest flight between PIT and ATL takes about 77 minutes.
- The shortest flight distance between Pittsburgh and Atlanta is 526 miles.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Atlanta.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Atlanta from City Star Airlines is the DC-10-30 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 355 seats.
- Delta Airlines, AirTran Airways, Atlantic Southeast, Northwest Airlink, Skywest Air, Shuttle America, Comair, Air Greenland offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Atlanta, GA.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Niagara Falls and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Dorney Park you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.