Book your PIT to AUS flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Austin airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and AUS, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Austin Bergstrom Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to AUS Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Austin (AUS), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Austin on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to AUS Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Austin (PIT to AUS)
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Austin from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 140 seats.
- There were 246 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Austin in 2009.
- American Airlines carried a total of 140 passengers from PIT to AUS in 2009.
- 304 seats were available on flights from PIT to AUS in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 246 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to AUS that year.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Austin.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Austin, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Austin in 2009 was 81.54%.
- American Airlines operated flights from PIT to AUS using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- American Airlines, Continental Airlines, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Austin, TX.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to AUS in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to AUS for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Car Rental in Las Vegas? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Las Vegas Flights and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Chicago Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Las.vegas.vacation today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.