Book your PIT to BWI flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Baltimore airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and BWI, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Baltimore Washington Intl. Thurgood Marshall with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to BWI Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Baltimore (BWI), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Baltimore on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to BWI Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Baltimore (PIT to BWI)
- 2,633 seats were available on flights from PIT to BWI in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 1,694 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to BWI that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to BWI for Air Wisconsin is the CRJ-2/4 built by Canadair with 50 seats.
- UNITED, Delta Airlines, US Airways, American Airlines, Northwest Airlines, American Eagle, Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Baltimore, MD.
- In 2009, there were 8 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Baltimore.
- There were 1,694 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Baltimore in 2009.
- UNITED operated flights from PIT to BWI using 3 types of aircraft in 2009.
- UNITED carried a total of 501 passengers from PIT to BWI in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Baltimore in 2009 was 79.75%.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Baltimore from Delta Airlines is the B767-3/R built by Boeing with 262 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Baltimore, MD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to BWI in 2009 was Air Wisconsin's CRJ-2/4 from Canadair. The CRJ-2/4 started flying in 1997.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)