to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- There were 458 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Buffalo in 2009.
- Continental Airlines carried a total of 148 passengers from PIT to BUF in 2009.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PIT to BUF using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to BUF for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Buffalo in 2009 was 81.11%.
- 916 seats were available on flights from PIT to BUF in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 458 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to BUF that year.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Buffalo, NY in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Buffalo.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Buffalo from Continental Airlines is the B757-3 built by Boeing with 216 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to BUF in 2009 was Continental Airlines' B757-3 from Boeing. The B757-3 started flying in 1999.
- Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, US Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Buffalo, NY.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Sandy Lane Barbados you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.