to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- Air Greenland carried a total of 98 passengers from PIT to ADW in 2009.
- Air Greenland offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Camp Springs, MD.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Camp Springs in 2009 was 44.73%.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PIT to ADW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- 242 seats were available on flights from PIT to ADW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 98 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to ADW that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to ADW in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Camp Springs from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to ADW for Air Greenland is the B737-4 built by Boeing with 68 seats.
- There were 98 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Camp Springs in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Camp Springs, MD in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to Camp Springs.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Berlin and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Manchester Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Davenport Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.