Book your PIT to CUN flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Cancun airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and CUN, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Cancun Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to CUN Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cancun (CUN), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cancun on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to CUN Route Map
Looking for Rent a Car San Diego? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to la and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Disney Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Resorts today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Cancun (PIT to CUN)
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to CUN for AirTran Airways is the B737-7 built by Boeing with 137 seats.
- 20,010 seats were available on flights from PIT to CUN in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 15,741 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to CUN that year.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to CUN in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
- USA 3000, AirTran Airways, Air Greenland offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Cancun, Mexico.
- USA 3000 carried a total of 15,039 passengers from PIT to CUN in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Cancun in 2009 was 81.03%.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Cancun, Mexico in 2009 was USA 3000's A320-1/2 from Airbus Industrie which started flying in 1990.
- In 2009, there were 3 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Cancun.
- There were 15,741 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Cancun in 2009.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Cancun from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 173 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PIT to CUN using one type of aircraft in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)