Book your PIT to CLT flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Charlotte airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and CLT, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to CLT Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Charlotte (CLT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Charlotte on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to CLT Route Map
Route information for flights from Pittsburgh Intl. to Charlotte Douglas Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIT to CLT
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A321-100/200|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|United Airlines||Boeing 737-400 pax|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
|US Airways||Airbus A321-100/200|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-300 pax|
|US Airways||Boeing 737-400 pax|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Charlotte (PIT to CLT)
- There were 286,478 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Charlotte in 2009.
- In 2009, there were 9 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Charlotte.
- The average flight time from Pittsburgh, PA to Charlotte, NC takes about 67 minutes.
- 332,024 seats were available on flights from PIT to CLT in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 286,478 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to CLT that year.
- US Airways operated flights from PIT to CLT using 8 types of aircraft in 2009.
- US Airways offers the shortest flight times from Pittsburgh to Charlotte.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Charlotte from US Airways is the A330-2 built by Airbus Industrie with 258 seats.
- Flight #995, operated by US Airways, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 79 minutes average delay between flights from Pittsburgh to Charlotte.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to CLT for American Eagle is the EMB-140 built by Embraer with 44 seats.
- The shortest flight between PIT and CLT takes about 67 minutes.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Charlotte, NC in 2009 was US Airways' B737-4 from Boeing which started flying in 1990.
- US Airways, Republic Airlines, Midwest Airlines, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Chautauqua Airlines, Air Wisconsin, American Eagle, American Connection, ExpressJet Airlines offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Charlotte, NC.
- US Airways carried a total of 253,953 passengers from PIT to CLT in 2009.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines, US Airways operate the shortest flights from Pittsburgh to Charlotte.
- The shortest flight distance between Pittsburgh and Charlotte is 366 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to CLT in 2009 was US Airways' EMB-190 from Embraer. The EMB-190 started flying in 2005.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Charlotte in 2009 was 85.41%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Kissimmee Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Port Charlotte FL you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.