to Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from to ( to )
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Charlottesville from Air Greenland is the B737-8 built by Boeing with 174 seats.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to CHO for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- Air Greenland operated flights from PIT to CHO using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Charlottesville, VA in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to CHO in 2009 was Air Greenland's B737-8 from Boeing. The B737-8 started flying in 1998.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Flights to Lax and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Seattle Hotels you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Bora Bora Vacation Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.