Book your PIT to ORD flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Chicago airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and ORD, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to O'Hare Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to ORD Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Chicago (ORD), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Chicago on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to ORD Route Map
Route information for flights from Pittsburgh Intl. to O'Hare Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIT to ORD
|American Airlines||Embraer RJ145 Amazon|
|Continental Airlines||Boeing 737-800 pax|
|United Airlines||Airbus A319|
|United Airlines||Airbus A320-100/200|
|US Airways||Airbus A319|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Chicago (PIT to ORD)
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to ORD in 2009 was Shuttle America's EMB-170 from Embraer. The EMB-170 started flying in 2004.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Chicago in 2009 was 79.86%.
- American Eagle, UNITED, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air operate the shortest flights from Pittsburgh to Chicago.
- There were 251,079 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Chicago in 2009.
- UNITED, American Eagle, Shuttle America, go Operated by Mesa Airlines, Skywest Air, American Connection, USA 3000, US Airways, Delta Airlines, Continental Airlines, American Airlines offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Chicago, IL.
- 315,626 seats were available on flights from PIT to ORD in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 251,079 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to ORD that year.
- The average flight time from Pittsburgh, PA to Chicago, IL takes about 68 minutes.
- Flight #7091, operated by go Operated by Mesa Airlines, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 121 minutes average delay between flights from Pittsburgh to Chicago.
- In 2009, there were 11 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Chicago.
- UNITED operated flights from PIT to ORD using 5 types of aircraft in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to ORD for American Eagle is the EMB-135 built by Embraer with 37 seats.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Chicago from US Airways is the B757-2 built by Boeing with 193 seats.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Chicago, IL in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- go Operated by Mesa Airlines offers the shortest flight times from Pittsburgh to Chicago.
- The shortest flight between PIT and ORD takes about 66 minutes.
- UNITED carried a total of 157,665 passengers from PIT to ORD in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Pittsburgh and Chicago is 412 miles.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Long Beach Resort you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.