Book your PIT to LUK flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Cincinnati airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and LUK, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Cincinnati Municipal Lunken Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Cincinnati (LUK), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Cincinnati on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to LUK Route Map
Looking for St. Louis Car Rental? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
Expedia offers amazing deals on flights around the world. Find Cheap Flights to Seattle and feel confident that your online booking experience will be fast and easy.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Santa Monica you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.
Find the best Vancouver Packages today. Get a flight, hotel and rental car at the best online rates.
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Cincinnati (PIT to LUK)
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Cincinnati, OH in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to Cincinnati.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to LUK in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Cincinnati from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from PIT to LUK using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- There were 41 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Cincinnati in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Cincinnati in 2009 was 82%.
- 50 seats were available on flights from PIT to LUK in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 41 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to LUK that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 41 passengers from PIT to LUK in 2009.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to LUK for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Cincinnati, OH.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)