Book your PIT to DAL flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and DAL, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Love Field with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to DAL Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DAL), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to DAL Route Map
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Dallas (PIT to DAL)
- 50 seats were available on flights from PIT to DAL in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 46 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to DAL that year.
- ExpressJet Airlines carried a total of 46 passengers from PIT to DAL in 2009.
- In 2009, there was just one airline company serving flights from Pittsburgh to Dallas.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to DAL for ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- ExpressJet Airlines operated flights from PIT to DAL using one type of aircraft in 2009.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Dallas in 2009 was 92%.
- ExpressJet Airlines offers flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Dallas, TX.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Dallas, TX in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer which started flying in 1996.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Dallas from ExpressJet Airlines is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to DAL in 2009 was ExpressJet Airlines' EMB-145 from Embraer. The EMB-145 started flying in 1996.
- There were 46 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Dallas in 2009.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
Looking for Tybee Island Rentals? We offer excellent daily rates from the top rental car companies.
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Copley Square Hotel you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.