Book your PIT to DFW flights with Expedia and find last-minute Pittsburgh to Dallas airfare. Expedia offers discount airfare on multiple airline carriers that fly direct and indirect routes between PIT and DFW, with new flight deals and promotions almost daily. When you book your next trip from Pittsburgh Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl. with Expedia, you can rest assured you’re getting great ticket prices and excellent service from one of the world’s most trusted travel providers.
PIT to DFW Flight Schedule
Browse popular flight destinations from Pittsburgh (PIT), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Pittsburgh on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
Browse popular flight destinations from Dallas (DFW), and plan your next exciting trip. Expedia has cheap flights from Dallas on multiple airline carriers, so book your next trip today!
PIT to DFW Route Map
Route information for flights from Pittsburgh Intl. to Dallas Fort Worth Intl..
Airline carriers and aircraft used on flights from PIT to DFW
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD80|
|American Airlines||McDonnell Douglas MD83|
Interesting Facts About Flights from Pittsburgh to Dallas (PIT to DFW)
- American Eagle operated flights from PIT to DFW using 2 types of aircraft in 2009.
- Flight #3714, operated by American Eagle, was the flight with the most delays in 2009, with 12 minutes average delay between flights from Pittsburgh to Dallas.
- The average flight time from Pittsburgh, PA to Dallas, TX takes about 151 minutes.
- 151,628 seats were available on flights from PIT to DFW in 2009. Of those seats, a total of 131,873 passengers flew on all flights from PIT to DFW that year.
- The smallest aircraft servicing flights from PIT to DFW for American Eagle is the EMB-145 built by Embraer with 50 seats.
- American Eagle, American Airlines operate the shortest flights from Pittsburgh to Dallas.
- The oldest aircraft servicing trips from Pittsburgh, PA to Dallas, TX in 2009 was American Airlines' MD-80 from Mcdonnell Douglas which started flying in 1990.
- There were 131,873 passengers that flew from Pittsburgh to Dallas in 2009.
- The shortest flight distance between Pittsburgh and Dallas is 1068 miles.
- The newest aircraft servicing PIT to DFW in 2009 was US Airways' A319 from Airbus Industrie. The A319 started flying in 1997.
- American Eagle offers the shortest flight times from Pittsburgh to Dallas.
- The shortest flight between PIT and DFW takes about 149 minutes.
- American Eagle carried a total of 81,993 passengers from PIT to DFW in 2009.
- American Eagle, American Airlines, Continental Airlines, US Airways offer flights from Pittsburgh, PA to Dallas, TX.
- In 2009, there were 4 airline companies operating between Pittsburgh and Dallas.
- The largest aircraft servicing flights between Pittsburgh and Dallas from American Airlines is the MD-80 built by Mcdonnell Douglas with 139 seats.
- The average aircraft occupancy on flights from Pittsburgh to Dallas in 2009 was 85.36%.
(Source: FAA & BTS 2009 Databases)
With tens of thousands of hotels to choose from including Hotels in Ecuador you will always find the best place to stay on Expedia.